Sunday, January 25, 2009

Such a dream!

Flipping through the Inside Outside Magazine this month, I came across this feature on artist Krishnamachari Bose's house. I do follow the contemporary art scene from time to time and do love Bose's work but I will confess that at times I have found his work to be a bit too outlandish or crazy - fun and intriguing none the less.

So, when I saw the pictures of his lovely lovely home, I was so impressed. It had such a lovely balance between wild and confortable and even quietly elegant! From the art, photography and interesting accents, to the wall clock and the vases, they were all in perfect harmony. Such a dream.....

Here are some pics from the magazine feature...Enjoy!

Bose1

The modern chair blends in and yet stands out!

Bose2

Wooden floors, colours, and intrigue!

Bose3

The painted wall strikes an amazing contrast

Bose4

A lovely wall clock that reminds me of the ocean!

Source: Inside Outside Magazine Jan 2009

2 comments:

Rekha said...

I love the way the home is accessorized...beautiful!

Stylkist Team said...

I am curious to know if there was an interior designer involved....I am a total fan of this place:-)